Friday, October 10, 2008

Welcome over!

Finally I have my own blog. Welcome everyone!
I have a reputation for climbing into trees. The first three times (1. & 2., 3.) I pretended I couldn't get down by myself a cried & cried for my human. Well, it were different trees each time! The whole neighbourhood was out giving good and well meant advice to my mom about how to get me down. It took one hour until my paws finally touched ground again...
Just look at me now, that video is fresh from today:

I'll admit that I did it partly to impress my next door neighbour, Frida. She's a beautiful black cat I've tried several times to make friends with. It didn't go too well though... My human told me something about "invading her territory"...
Of course I don't know what that means. Would you?
Oh, there's a hidden message in most of the newer pictures if you put the cursor on them. Did you notice?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good tree climber you are! Frida does have very pretty eyes!

Quill and Greyson said...

Okay I went back and read all your posts once I met you originally but, I wanted you to know we adored you from the start... a year later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...