Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally Friday with furriends

Dear furriends, if the Silky & Slender Crew keeps fattening up only a bit more it will be a movement. Hahahaha! I am furry happy that so many cool cats want to be my furriends and hang out with me. To be honest, the whole story has worked out like a dream - now I have my own silky crew AND a lovely floofy sisfur. The best of both worlds!
Please meet two silky and slender additions to the crew.
Fiona is a very refined and elegant feline. She lives together with her brofur James and is kind enough to let her human call her Bizi. I shivered when Fiona told me they almost spayed her a second time. She came as a feral to her forever home and they had already shaved her belly when they saw 'it' had already been done. Urgh, IMAGINE! She's a good Gardening Cat and her mom once made a garden for cats - check it out if you need inspiration on what to grow this season!Ernie of the Island Cats is furry special to me. Not only is he a true House Panther and polydactil, but he knows all about easy-going. After all his nickname is Easy E! Maybe I can learn some relaxation from him and be less crazy from time to time...
I don't think it can get any better than this! Or can it? Yes it can! The coolest twins in the CB have joined the Silky & Slender Crew: Scylla and Charybdis. And they must do something terribly right as everyone writes their names correctly - and they have far more complicated names that Siena and me... ; )
Scylla's tail went all poof in this picture because she had tracked a mousie! I puff my tail a lot too! They live surrounded by nature and flowers in a Butterfly Garden and even share their lifes with a cute woofie. Their big brofur Socks happens to be the boyfriend of Siena's BSIF Momo. So we're kind of in-laws anyway, I guess.Charybdis claims that Scylla is the naughty one of them. We'll see! She likes to talk a lot - so do I. I think we are all going to have a lot of fun together!
Here's the Crew badge for you!

Although it's all about this silky and slenderness issue at the moment, I have to admit that good floof is something very comforting at times. Like, for example, when you have deaded the printer of your mom by throwing a glass bowl filled with seashells & little stones AND a flower pot off the window shelf. The printer made little noises when mom moved it about, there where little stones everywhere in the inside... it was a goner.
Here I am hiding in Siena's floof. I felt really bad when that accident happened. Fortunately, mom has forgiven me already.
We wish efurryone out there a pawsome start in to the weekend! TGIF!
Chilli

26 comments:

Misha said...

Floofy sisters come in handy, don't they?!

Your Kitty Fight Club bout is on 5th April and Siena's is this Sunday!

Country Cats said...

Have a great weekend. My brudders are floofy but I wouldn't snuggle with them. They are SCARED of me hahahaha!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Fiona is a lovely feline. Bizi is an interesting name! That is scary that she almost got spayed twice!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Dear Siena and Chilli,

You have so many wonderful friends because everyone loves being YOUR friends!

Your Friends,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Forever Foster said...

Dear Chilli,
If you still have space, I would love to be in your crew! Do you think I am silky and slender enough?
Love Suey.

Christine and FAZ said...

The weekend YAY! We hope you have a good one too. FAZ

Parker said...

Happy weekend you two!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I floof my tail all the time too.
Eric was reading this with me and he said he might join the Silky and Slender Crew. Bwaahahaha!!! I told him that H E double hockey sticks would freeze over before a 23lb lardbutt like him could join. You gotta admit he's got a sense of humour!
Flynn

The Creek Cats said...

Thank you Siena, Chilli and Mom! We wish all those things for Cal too! Thanks for watching our tribute.

Mishkat said...

Franklin is very happy to meet more Silky and Slender kitties! You are all beautiful.

P.S. That story about the printer was funny - but I bet it wasn't so funny when it happened. Your mom is nice to forgive you, Chilli.

Monica the Garden Faerie said...

Chilli, were you a kitten when The Incident happened? ;-) When my hoomin (James thinks of her as mom, but I do not) found me, I wasn't looking my best. I was living outside and had ear mites. Hoomin didn't know how old I was, or that I had lived with a family but they forgot me when they moved... so she took me to the vet to check me over. That was OK because I'm brave and i got medicine for my ears. I was scheduled to be neutered and kept trying to tell them I had already had that done, but they didn't understand me until they shaved me and saw the scar. Thank you. ~Fiona

We both have lots of nicknames. Mom started calling Fiona Fizi ("fee-zee") and that somehow turned into Bizi ("bee-zee"). You know. Fiona IS very refined. I'm not (thanks for including my photo!). :) ~James

James is a big lover who follows me around but doesn't know me when he's outside. Fiona doesn't care to snuggle EXCEPT when we're outside! ~The Hoomin

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

It is good you have a floofy sister to comfort you! congratulations on your crew!

LZ said...

It is great to have so many friends who are similar. I'm always the odd ball in our family so it is nice to fit in.

Kaze

LZ said...

I'm totally excited for your club!! What do I have to do to join?

Kaze

Daisy said...

I think moms understand that accidents happen. Harley ruint the keyboard of the laptop by spilling water in it, and he did not even get in trouble!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, too!

The Island Cats said...

Oh how exciting to visit you and see me featured!! I'm so happy to be part of the Silky and Slender group!!! I'm in such good company!

Ernie

Anonymous said...

You have wonderful new members:)

Baby Patches said...

Is theres a floofy club? We should starts one. You has some great furriends, I will go meets them too. I hopes you has a wonderfur weekend.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you for letting us join your Silky & Slender Crew. We are going to have so much fun.

Sorry about the deaded printer. We are glad to hear your Mom forgave you. It is raining here so we are stuck inside, but first Mom cleaned like crazy and then company came so we haven't gotten to visit much. Maybe we can force her to let us blog some now.

We thinks people spell our names right cause they can't imagine how to say them. Mommy misspells Fenris' name. Every time she visits Fin's blog she starts spelling poor Fenris name with two i's instead of an e and i ~Scylla & Charybdis

Quill and Greyson said...

You're a true leader LSIHF!! Your crew is really great.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Silky is nice, but floof is so comforting, isn't it?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We just discovered yer blog (thanks ta Alasandra). I wanna join yer Silky and Slender Crew. As soon as I get a good picture ta send, I will!

Ayla

quiltcat said...

Hi Chilli, it's nice to see your Silky and Slender crew growing to include so many other nice cats! wow, you're really lucky you didn't get in a lot of trouble for killing the printer, even though it was an accident. It was lovely of Siena to snuggle you like that.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Mommy rescued an orange tabby which she named Toby years ago. She took him to the Vets to be altered and they called to say he already was! Later Mommy found the owner but he said she could keep the cat 'cause he didn't want him. Mommy was happy 'cause she very much loved and wanted Toby.=^Y^=Toy

Cliff and Olivia said...

Wow. What a great club with some very cool members. We're not sure we're silky and slender. Cliff might be silky, but we don't think he's slender.

Tuck said...

Aww, don't worry Chilli...accidents happen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...